Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mody's Message

Dear club members, spouses and friends,

I would like to thank you all for a very memorable demotion day. Some personal thanks are in order and apologies in advance if I forget anyone:

Tom Mahony and Sonia - Thank you for allowing the party to take place in their new "castle". Thanks for being the perfect hosts.

I would like to thank Diane for catering the event. Thanks to Ray Sanford for cementing all the memories. Thanks to Luana for making the center pieces. Thanks Wayne for putting together the sound system. Richard for making the attractive background (and in Hebrew no less) and of course, thank you Randy for arranging the slides.

Thank you Governor Johrita, incoming Governor Greg Owen and their spouses for attending. Price and Debbie attended too but they are club members as far as I am concerned.

Thanks to my three wonderful bachelorettes - Ray B, Bret and Rick. I know it took an effort to put on the make up, the nails etc. Thanks to Bret's daughter too, for all the help in that department.

Mark Brubaker - thank you for putting all of the pieces together.

And of course the club - thank you for making this past year so memorable. I am a very lucky man.

And now, as this party is about to be over - we have a new one to attend - so let's all reach within and touch humanity.

--
Mody Gorsky